Tuesday 13 March 2007

Sleepless nights

Hi everyone, sleepless nights waking up at all hours of the night, we've all had them from time to time. Mine happen more often than not, whether it's aches and pains, stress, or just can't sleep. Mine last night was aches and pains in my legs, at one time i used to be affraid to sleep but thats when i was a backslider in my faith.

Well i woke up last night at 3.35am which i have got into the habbit of duing lately, at one time this would worry me but now that i'm no longer a backslider and my faith is restored i just reach for my bible and read. Sometimes i find it a great help to talk to Jesus about my worries, take this morning for instance, my thoughts came to me about Jesus being the Light of the world, a light to show lost sinners the way to eternal life.

And i said Lord you came as the light, yet without you in the world we would be in darkness, yet he is in the world because he is the Word, so i praise my god for in times of sadness and trouble he is with us. We often stumble and fall or lose our way in the darkness, that is when my Saviour Jesus Christ picks me up and gets me back on track on the road to true salvation. Praise Jesus for the bible my Gods word, for through this does he guide us home to paradise, so Lord i don't mind my sleepless nights as long as i have you to help me praise thy holy name.

So as you see i am a sinner saved by grace and salvation my Lord paid the debt of our sins at Calvary on the cross, not only did he die for me but whosoever believes in him and repents and asks him to come in to their heart and believe... Amen

Then spake Jesus again unto them , saying I am the Light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

St John 8 .12

No comments: