Wednesday 14 March 2007

Praise God for all things

I woke from my sleep about 04.13am this morning, and spent time with the Lord and read my bible. And he reminded me to give thanks to Him for all things good and bad, and i read in Mathew 24 (which happens to be one of my favourite chapters), Jesus gives a brief description to his desciples of what is about to happen.

And as i read i thought we should give praises to the Lord for the fact that we can worship him without fear of persecution, for there are countries were Christians are often arrested and put to death just for reading the bible and giving worship to God. For i know that in the last days we who are Christians shall be hated by all nations, hunted down and put to death for is name' sake.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mathew 24.9

No comments: