Friday 27 April 2007

The light of life

When i wake in the night and it's still dark, and being still sleepy, i find myself fumbling my way in the darkness to the bathroom. Eventually i get there and as my eyes become adjusted, i see more and make my way back to the comfort of my bed.

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. John 1 verse 4

And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1 verse 5

As sinners without knowing Christ we fumbled through the darkness searching for the light, and as you go along you trip and fall sometimes. Then suddenly you find the light-switch and there is light, everything becomes clearer and as you grow in the faith the light gets brighter and we become more confident and stronger for the Lord.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8 verse 12

Until the time that you repent of our sins and accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart you will not see the light, you will be stumbling through life not knowing where you are going or when or were you will fall. Turn to Jesus let him wash you clean with his blood and gain salvation, for in Jesus is life eternal with God.....Amen

1 comment:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Bro. Steve, Glad to see you've updated. Good post!