Tuesday 17 April 2007

A Prayer Request

As a born again believing Christian i know that i must strive to be like our Lord, but as i'm born of flesh i know that Jesus was the only one that was perfect and without sin, and that i am not perfect and that i because being human i'm still a sinner. I have a special request to ask all bible-believing Christians, and that although i have prayed to Jesus for help i need your prayers as well. Please pray for me as i endevour to stop smoking, as my health as somewhat deteriated due to my own failing and weakness. So brethren it's with humility i ask you for help in prayer, may God bless you all and keep you safe....Amen

3 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

We will be praying for you, Bro. Steve.I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work!
Lydia

Karen said...

I pray that God will give you the strength to do this brother.
I know it won't be easy but with the Lord's help you can do it.

When i have to do something that i feel i can't do the Lord always brings to remembrance a certain Scripture verse....
Phillipians 4:13:I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Three Sisters Blog said...

Happy birthday, Pat!
Hope you have a wonderful day!