Thursday 19 April 2007

A Birthday Tribute

Well my love another birthday as been and gone, and you still look as young as when i first met you. The only thing that has changed is my love for you my darlin, because my love for you as grown even stronger through our years together. May God bless us with more years together for i know my love for you will grow even more, God blessed me with an angel when he brought you into my life; so i will cherish every minute of every waking day till the Lord calls for me to go home. God bless you my Love and keep you safe....Amen.
Have a great day! xxxx

4 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Happy Birthday, Pat!!
Hope you have a great day!

Chyrll said...

Happy Birthday, Pat!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Chyrll

Karen said...

Happy birthday Sis. Pat. I hope you had a nice day.

Constance said...

What a beautiful thing to say about your Beloved! You made my eyes tear up reading of your love for her. Bless both of you!