Sunday 17 June 2007

Anniversary

Solomon in all his splender can't compare with these roses, and the beauty of these roses can't compare to you my darling. As we celebrate our 10th anniversary and remember back when we first met, i look at you my love and tell you that you have grown more lovely to me than any flower that our precious Lord has created. So my love i give God thanks for these years and pray for many more to come, Happy anniversary my darling xxxxxxxxxxxx. May God bless you and our union always....Amen.

3 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Happy Anniversary Steve and Pat!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Chyrll said...

Happy Anniversary Steve and Pat!
The flowers are beautiful!

Karen said...

Awwww how sweet. This is a little late but i hope you both had a great anniversary. God Bless.